Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: European Truck Sim 2

Great stuff Vern, i used to use a Kamaz before the Roman. I like anything a bit different buddy.

Don't think i have seen the little ferry, Vern. I will have to look out for that, thanks.

I fully agree with you about the train games being repetitive. Plus it doesn't help that 2 of the 4 have no realistic shunting capabilities.

No industries to service, no point to sorting out and marshalling services.

Nice one Steve, i hope you find them useful. I use loads of mods, but don't want to flood the thread with suggestions.

As i realise not everyone is into that amount of modding. No idea why people say they are bored after retiring. Like you Steve, not enough hours in the day for me.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Well i am sorry to say that after wacking in my new SSD and installing Steam.

TSC & DRS were the first re-installs. Only now putting ETS2 back on

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

I'm dividing my time between them all, might even fire up Flight Sim this evening see what's new. Though as I haven't been on it for weeks probably an hour or so downloading updates... At least once launched it runs outside Steam so you can actually play something else while downloading.

Where is Run 8 in your list of priorities?!
    Vern.

I wish i could divide my attention Vern. Finished getting the latest mods, including PM 2.61 and ROEX yet again. When i remove i delete everything buddy

Flight Sim, a mate of mine has that. Looks much to complicated for me Vern. I can just about fly WW2 simplicity, in IL Sturmovik Great Battles

Blimey where did that question come from. Run8, uuuum still have the files, not installed and do not think about it much. Deffo above TRS22 though. Do something with the scenery and i am back in. I don't buy we have to keep the scenery simple and sparse, because of Multi Player. TRS22 has MP function and so does ETS2 & ATS, no shortage of good quality trees, bushes and grass in both those.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Well I lasted about 5 mins in MSFS, think DTG must have shadow consulted on it more bugs than TSW!

Actually found myself playing World Of Subways 3, the UK one last night. Not great but runs and looks better than that Met Line did in TSC. But probably back on ETS tonight.
    Vern.

No fun in the air, then Vern. Haven't even looked at WoS 3 for donkeys. It was the only one of the series, i had any interest in.

I have been out since 7am, looking after my youngest grandson. I will fire up ETS2 once i have done the rounds of the forums.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

@Vern,

I am confused.com. First piccie is definitely the Roman Diesel, agreed ?

But this is only my second run (quick job) since re-installing.

Haven't had chance to purchase the Roman, but there it is appearing as drivable in a quick job.

Any idea if mod trucks have been added for use, with default ones buddy ?

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

That’s definitely odd. The mods are stored in your Documents etc folder so if that was on a different drive to the one you replaced might explain it. But you would still have to go in the Mod Manager and reactivate on a fresh install, I would have thought. I think it could appear in a quick job as I had similar with the Mack on my ETS2 so maybe it does look at the mod trucks. A way of trying them out without (virtual) buying I guess.

WOS 3 uninstalled, couldn’t get it to restore a save game plus all the other bugs. Back trucking this evening!
    Vern.

Just that i have never seen mod trucks in Quick Jobs before Vern, only default. Not to worry it was a bonus to drive her, before having enough funds to add her to the fleet. Must have been using a low end prime mover though, slower than a slug

Frustrating buddy, WOS 3 looked very nice for what was it 2014 ?

Right must go cause some more mayhem on DTG forum. Already had a private warning from dtg alex, whoever he is.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Just that i have never seen mod trucks in Quick Jobs before Vern, only default. Not to worry it was a bonus to drive her, before having enough funds to add her to the fleet. Must have been using a low end prime mover though, slower than a slug

Frustrating buddy, WOS 3 looked very nice for what was it 2014 ?

Right must go cause some more mayhem on DTG forum. Already had a private warning from dtg alex, whoever he is.

Mike.
    Get stuck in...

You've seen by now I gave in and repurchased the Met Line, complete with OOM crashes. I'll be giving it a couple of tries in a minute then probably back on ETS2.
    Vern.