Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: European Truck Sim 2

Default European Truck Sim 2

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Nice Mike, thanks for sharing.
    Vern.

Thanks Vern, you are always welcome buddy.

I am using the Realistic Brutal Graphics and Weather, mod.

No idea why it is brutal, but it is quite realistic

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Nice shots! Is that the old MAN 1 version?

Rob

Thanks Rob, do you mean the truck buddy ?

It's the Roman Diesel truck, which is a free mod.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

That's correct Mike, I meant the truck you're driving. The Romans had the MAN series 1 cab. They were notourious on Germanies Autobahns for having a top speed of 70 k's per hour. Everybody hated them...

Rob

I didn't know that Rob. It's the only truck i drive in game. I love the prime mover sounds of the mod. Not interested in modern trucks, so i never drive the default ones, buddy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Got the Roman installed. I see what you mean about the sounds, quite hellfire. The only downer is it doesn't have much oomph going uphill, I was down to about 26 km/h on the autobahn at one point!

Would you believe it's over a year since I last touched ETS2 (April 21). Quite surprised my character profile still worked though I had to relocate to base after ditching the way out of date ProMods map. Debating what to do about that as it gets a bit tedious trying to keep up every time something changes. Might wait and see what the official West Balkans DLC adds as at that point PM only really useful for Northern Scandinavia and Russia.
    Vern.

I love the sounds Vern. Didn't you customise the Roman, with the largest prime mover buddy ?

I don't usually get that huge a drop off in speed. I think i have the 12 speed gearbox in mine as well.

Goodness, but time does fly by. When i re-installed recently, i added another profile with the latest Pro Mods + PM Middle East and ROextended mods. You do a lot of driving in Viking country, where as i prefer Romania, Hungry, Poland. Even with PM, the UK is pretty lacklustre i find anyway buddy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Then West Balkans will be right up your street! Actually I do like that area too, lots of rugged mountains in Serbia, Bosnia and Macedonia.

Can you say which engine you put in your Roman then I’ll pop it in the garage and give it an upgrade.

Got a feeling SCS have refurbished the game engine a bit too, looks more vibrant and the nights are great. Ambient light where it needs to be and towns nicely lit up. Makes TSW look like some sort of post apocalyptic candle lit world!
    Vern.