Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: European Truck Sim 2

One other new feature I’ve noticed is a “Fast Relocate”, seems you can fast travel with your truck to a new location without having to drive or chain a sequence of deliveries. So I guess that means if you’re in Poland or Denmark but fancy doing a job in Spain or the UK you can teleport there with your truck, for a price I guess.
    Vern.

Yes Vern, West Balkans will be a deffo buy for me. At the risk of sounding like a nut job fanboi. I own everything for ETS2 and ATC, even the paint dlc's which i will probably never apply to any truck or trailer. Not sure if i will be buying the Russia dlc though. But that is a decision for another day, as SCS has put it on hold.

In regards the Roman, i have the dearest prime mover installed, right at the bottom of the list buddy. Fast travel has been in game for a couple of versions now, but obviously you have been out of the loop for a year or so. I believe as i have never used it, you can hop anywhere but at a cost, Vern.

SCS have definitely tweaked the game engine again, i think it looks quite realistic now. Plus if you use the Realistic Brutal Weather mod, coupled with the Grimes New Summer Mod 4.8. Then you get another overall visual improvement. Put Brutal Weather above New Summer in the mod order.

Also to go one better, install the Sounds Fixes Pack, buddy.

https://trucksimulator.org/new-summer-v4-8-ets2-1-44/

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=166418

https://ets2.lt/en/sound-fixes-pack-v22-47-1/

Put the sound fixes above the other two graphics mods.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Brilliant Mike, thanks.

I just fast travelled from Geneva to Bucharest, cost about 2k Euros. I do like that border crossing between Romania and Bulgaria with the X-ray machine then the bridge over the Danube.
    Vern.

Very welcome Vern, nice one you need an economy cheat now to pay for it.

Yes that is very nicely done buddy, impressive bridge too.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

My old girl.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Nice.
    Vern.

Thanks Vern, did you wack the bigger lump in yours ?

Or did you decide on driving something else, buddy ?

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Thanks Vern, did you wack the bigger lump in yours ?

Or did you decide on driving something else, buddy ?

Mike.
    For now the bigger lump until I’ve paid off the company start up loan. However I bought a couple of cheap Kamaz for my AI drivers.

Have you come across that little vehicle ferry in Romania across the river? I encountered it on a run from Constanti to Galiti. Quite cool!
    Vern.

Yep, with the new engine block it now goes like the proverbial off a blanket. Like you Mike, I can't see me using anything else other than maybe doing a Quick mission.

Had to smile to myself earlier when paying the CC off for Run 8 Donner, spent a fortune on train sim stuff in the last few weeks what with that plus the Bossman and Caledonia locos plus routes in TSC, yet here I am back playing the truck sims. I guess the problem with the train sims is it gets a bit samey after a while. Doesn't matter how good the routes or trains are, you're just trundling from A to B with no real purpose or gain.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    One other new feature I’ve noticed is a “Fast Relocate”, seems you can fast travel with your truck to a new location without having to drive or chain a sequence of deliveries. So I guess that means if you’re in Poland or Denmark but fancy doing a job in Spain or the UK you can teleport there with your truck, for a price I guess.
    You can also ''teleport'' yourself in ATS as well, Vern, it's something SCS implemented earlier this year for both simulators I think it started, it's brilliant to be able to shoot across States/Countries for a small fee, lots more variety.

Thanks for those URL links Mike, I have downloaded a few more items for ETS2 to make it more enjoyable, now all I need to do is stretch each day to 27 hours long to be able to play everything......

Cheerz. Steve.
    i7 10700k 3.8GHz Eight Core CPU, Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX, 32GB RAM, nVidia RTX3060ti 8GB, WIN10 PRO 64-bit. 10xTB in HDDs total.