Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloudfare/Captcha

Default Cloudfare/Captcha

Well......I see we're dealing with this crap again after login. Took 6 minutes for the page to load followed by the checking browser stuff followed by a pick the bicycles game. And I'll add that this is not occurring on the other websites I use. I got both Chrome & Edge. Appears with both browsers.

Today - I've tried 3 different browsers and get consistant results on all of them . Not the ones you get !

Simply " TrainSim checked for security by DDS Cloudfare " - - - it's just a flash of maybe 2 seconds and right in to TrainSim .
    This , to me is quite acceptable . Try a different browser that hasn't got Microsoft slobbered all over it .

I had a brief flash of it using Safari on the iPad earlier, but nothing using Edge on either the laptop or main PC. So it's got nothing to do with using a M$ browser, IMHO.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by bwbrgb View Post
    Today - I've tried 3 different browsers and get consistant results on all of them . Not the ones you get !

Simply " TrainSim checked for security by DDS Cloudfare " - - - it's just a flash of maybe 2 seconds and right in to TrainSim .
    This , to me is quite acceptable . Try a different browser that hasn't got Microsoft slobbered all over it .
    I don't mind 2 minutes either. But 6 minutes to load and the stupid "pic the item" game is what's annoying. Not getting it today and wasn't a problem yesterday until the evening. Security issues or whatever the problem, this is happening way too often.

Blame the spammers, guys. What Cloudflare is implementing is industry standard security.

If you use a VPN or over-do the security on your PC, don't expect websites to blindly accept your sessions....

I get checked with Firefox. Used the Brave browser a week or two back for a few days, that also had the checking.
    Doesn't bother me though, couple of seconds of inconvenience.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

I'm not getting any pre-check crap....Trainsim.com opens immediately and all I see from that point on is the three arrows in the white square down in the RH corner.

No inconvenience at all here.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

I told you that you were the messiah, Bruce. You are untouchable buddy

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    I told you that you were the messiah, Bruce. You are untouchable buddy
    Bless you, my son.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    Bless you, my son.
    Hahahahahahaha, thank you oh great one

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd