Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIA Rail help please

Quote Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
    Hi Don,
    Not true, Sir! For members of the ValleyPass Club, there are several VIA coaches and locos, including RDC, for free download.

Cheers,
    Ged
    That's true.
    There is a page, the ViaRail Canada, for download at least 9 files free of Via Rail rolling stock. But we must be member of ValleyPass club.
    Regards.
    Mateus

Hi Ged, must be me at fault again, not having much luck with this 2005 capture.

However I do have the VIA RAIL stock that I was looking for Yesterday.

But alas I'm back with the Problem On my main Desktop Conputer that I had with my Laptop before it was Nicked.

That Is :- My Rolling stock listed IN MSTS is not Displaying in the OpenRails Locomotive List for selection.

I'm guessing the fact that Fantasii and Monon 2 Routes are workng means I put the ScaleRail & ScaleRoads Folders in the Right place, If their anything to do with this, but not 100% sure.

but will plod on regardless.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

Open one of the rolling stock folders and look inside, there may be a second folder of the same name, that's the one you want in tour TRAISET folder.

I use Winzip, that's how they do things when I select a folder to be zipped, they create a second folder with the same name and put it inside.

Paul :-)

Quote Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
    Hi Don,
    Not true, Sir! For members of the ValleyPass Club, there are several VIA coaches and locos, including RDC, for free download.

Cheers,
    Ged
    They still have the freebies available? But for Members only.

If you want some really good VIA Rail models and downloads I highly recommend trainsimulations.net
    Old railfans never truly die. They Just lose track.