Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Route, Any Road, Any Era - 2022

The last few pages have next level models, work and ideas! Fantastic stuff guys! Some of the best I've seen!
    CG

July 4th 1980 and Northland Railway SD40-2 777 still sports the 1976 Bicentennial logo it was delivered in!

CG

FRWR 1750/1751 come off the Anderson branch with their releases and set them out for the next westbound manifest to pick up before hooking back up to their caboose and shoving to the shed to tie up.

MK

Early 2000s SoCal.

~~~~~~

Luke's not the only one that's been working on Utah Belt stuff recently.

Founder/owner of the California Pacific Railway, CalNeva Rail Shops

Big thanks to all of the content creators out there, both payware and freeware, for keeping this hobby alive!

CPAC ran a special on the afternoon of July 4th from LA down the Surf Line to San Diego. Heading the train were CPAC's duo of patriotic-painted SD70AH 8000 and C45AC-CTE 700.

After the train was turned in San Diego, it was tied down in the station for the night.

Big thanks to all of the content creators out there, both payware and freeware, for keeping this hobby alive!

Quote Originally Posted by bwyrick View Post
    CPAC ran a special on the afternoon of July 4th from LA down the Surf Line to San Diego. Heading the train were CPAC's duo of patriotic-painted SD70AH 8000 and C45AC-CTE 700.

After the train was turned in San Diego, it was tied down in the station for the night.
    May I ask how you did the CPAC repaint? I see a lot of details on the front, so I am assuming you have a custom FA included?
    Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif

MK

Quote Originally Posted by =FI=Ghost View Post
    May I ask how you did the CPAC repaint? I see a lot of details on the front, so I am assuming you have a custom FA included?
    Hi Borislav, yes the CPAC unit was done with an FA that replaces all of the handrail stanchions, grab irons, rear headlight, and adds a nose headlight (or in my case a Gyralite) to a cab-mounted headlight unit.

Killer shots, Marshall! Love those GP9s!