Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Route, Any Road, Any Era - 2022

Remote control equipped stuff......

Commuter train cabcars.

~~~~~~

CG

Anytime one of the Milwaukee's Pacific Extension routes came out. I would install it then installed another of the same inside my route folder & make it a post June 1974 version. That meaning to some that don't know (I know most of you do.) that is when the electrification ceased & the wires came down. So, by me taking the "Wire's Down" & leaving the trolley poles up gives me the feeling of the line from June 1974 to the end of service in 1980.

Recently I got my hands on a few Milwaukee Road Employee Timetables & Rule Books from in old railroad friend for 1975 to the last one for the Pacific Extension for 1980. So now between working on the Blue Comet Update, I been converting the speed limits on the route for the 1978 era to make the "Wire's Down" era more prototypical. Quite a few areas where the speed goes down to 10MPH.

Here we have a WB General Merchandise in the morning fog near Deer Lodge, MT circa 1976. Then out of the fog when going through Garrison, MT. A pair of SD40-2's including the Bicentennial unit, a GP40 & a pair of GE U28B's lead the consist & a pair of U Boats are mid-train for helper units.

Enjoy..........
    - Mark -

I'm really happy I took some time and learned about ORTS. This sim is awesome!!

-Shawn K-

A better look at the container traffic:
    https://youtu.be/9ZMvBHBOkrE
    -Shawn K-

Containers rounding the curve.

-Shawn K-

It’s in the details…

picture sharing