Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Route, Any Road, Any Era - 2022

CSRX / Shawn appears pvt messages off at your end, only means of contact via this route.

Hello Again Shawn. I see you've moved on to other adventures outside VTR. Hopefully for the better. Did you ever get a chance to peek at the loco I created in your honor, haven posted here at TS?. I really enjoyed the looks of your logo, little of everything. Very sharp, had hoped you'd enjoy as well, with no word, sadly lost hope. Not so much as a peep. That indeed brough memories back. Anyways, keep up the fine work within MSTS/OR enjoy them all, even while I no longer operate MSTS.

Don't be a stranger!

MK

MK

Quote Originally Posted by SMRY View Post
    CSRX / Shawn appears pvt messages off at your end, only means of contact via this route.

Hello Again Shawn. I see you've moved on to other adventures outside VTR. Hopefully for the better. Did you ever get a chance to peek at the loco I created in your honor, haven posted here at TS?. I really enjoyed the looks of your logo, little of everything. Very sharp, had hoped you'd enjoy as well, with no word, sadly lost hope. Not so much as a peep. That indeed brough memories back. Anyways, keep up the fine work within MSTS/OR enjoy them all, even while I no longer operate MSTS.

Don't be a stranger!
    I'll be honest here, I turned off my Private Messages, for the simple fact, I don't come on here very often except post a picture here and there. Plus, I didnt enjoy logging in and being blasted by 5-10 messages, from the same person.
    I did move on from VRS, for the better, and back in my home state.
    I saw the locomotives you designed, and personally it made me feel uncomfortable, because I simply do not know you personally, or anything of that nature, so it was off putting that my signature and name, was used in that manner.

Anyways, back to photos.....

-Shawn K-

Quote Originally Posted by CSRX View Post
    I'll be honest here, I turned off my Private Messages, for the simple fact, I don't come on here very often except post a picture here and there. Plus, I didnt enjoy logging in and being blasted by 5-10 messages, from the same person.
    I did move on from VRS, for the better, and back in my home state.
    I saw the locomotives you designed, and personally it made me feel uncomfortable, because I simply do not know you personally, or anything of that nature, so it was off putting that my signature and name, was used in that manner.
    Anyways, back to photos.....
    rgr, spoken with true VRS flair, though believe 1-PM sent at the time oh so long ago, anyways, good to hear back home, as I stated, created as a tribute/ honor do to fine looks. Never released to the public, just for my enjoyment, outside of snapshots.
    Hello to SJ Whitney.

First time ever uploading to the trainsim forums.
    Route and stock is all from the old CP website.

Quote Originally Posted by doobear320 View Post
    First time ever uploading to the trainsim forums.
    Route and stock is all from the old CP website.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything posted image wise.

CSXT's OT-1 job, out of Old Town, ME with 12 loaded paper boxcars.

-Shawn K-