Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Route, Any Road, Any Era - 2022

You brought that back! Now only if Mike( for full Name, but has a Profile Pic. of a Cartoon Guy Looking @ People ), Bring back His or The One Fic. Line He Likes(ed) on ORTS & Let It Shine once more!

( can't reply to 2 people in same post): Omnitrax's Alabama & Tennessee River Railroad ( ATN ) Passes right by The House ( as does NS's AGS North Sub ) once crossing over A diamond. NS Interchanges with It over in Siskin Yard next to Its HQ Yard in Gadsden,AL( Not far from here in Attalla,AL & NS's Yard next to Diamond ). But, ATN always has several of those types ( with Bathtub, & the other type ) of gondolas with Scrap or .MT heading to REginal Scrap( Down the Road, sometimes The Yard Loacal brings a Sepaerate train known as,"The Reginal" ) or M715 & M716 Serves Caterpillar's PRLX HQ over in Boaz border in Albertville,AL. Also can see Flatcars of Trucks( 36/ins. usually? ), & Semi's haul them there on Flat Bed Trails. So, great rep. on The Photos! SPSX is also a name used for it.
    Last edited by marklester01; 11-09-2022 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Said Up In top

The IHB SD20s are in the file library this morning. I'll be uploading a few other things in the coming days/weeks to try to clear out a backlog of old projects. I'm not doing as much modeling these days, but once in awhile I get the urge to create or repaint.
    IHB SD20 2920 by sunnhead60, on Flickr

Please let me know if they cause you any trouble.

Tyler

Hi Tyler,
    Thanks for all the work that you do.
    Might you be able to tell me what route you are using for this shot of the Harbor units?
    Thanks
    Tim

MK

Quote Originally Posted by Timbit View Post
    Hi Tyler,
    Thanks for all the work that you do.
    Might you be able to tell me what route you are using for this shot of the Harbor units?
    Thanks
    Tim
    Thanks! This shot is just north of downtown Hammond, IN on the Monon v17 route.

Tyler

Good pics.! WP( now UP ) has a WYE on Bridge, & FCEN in FL has a WYE in a RXR.

Pacific Coast Industrial switches the mill at Quincy and performs their interchange duties at the Jct.

MK

C&M action at Monon.

Marshall, the switchers are stellar!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.