Thread: Any Routes Along The Mississippi River?

Default Any Routes Along The Mississippi River?

Hello Everyone!

I'll Just Wondering Out Of Curiosity
    Is There Any Routes That Goes Along The Mississippi River?
    For MSTS/ORTS?

Thank You - Perry Jr

G'day Perry Jr, you may like to try this one-

Microsoft Train Simulator - Routes
    MSTS Route--Chippewa Valley Railroad

Name: cvrr.zip
    Size: 29,717,275 Date: 05-27-2003 Downloads: 4,933

MSTS Route--Chippewa Valley Railroad (CVRR). A 77 mile route following the Chippewa River Valley from Cornell, WI south through Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire and on to the Mississippi River. A variety of industries and business along this route require rail service, making for some interesting rail traffic. The C&NW, Milwaukee Road, and SOO Line operated in this area around 1960. By Glenn Nicol. 1 of 3 files. (See also CVRR_CON.ZIP)

Regards

Barrie

There's a Twin Cities route that should have the BNSF and CP mainline along both sides of the Mississippi.

G'day, it would probably help the young Perry Jr and others if some directions to the route were given. I have tried a search in the file library and come up with nothing.
    Regards
    Barrie

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    There's a Twin Cities route that should have the BNSF and CP mainline along both sides of the Mississippi.
    Quote Originally Posted by gremlin1812 View Post
    G'day Perry Jr, you may like to try this one-

Microsoft Train Simulator - Routes
    MSTS Route--Chippewa Valley Railroad

Name: cvrr.zip
    Size: 29,717,275 Date: 05-27-2003 Downloads: 4,933

MSTS Route--Chippewa Valley Railroad (CVRR). A 77 mile route following the Chippewa River Valley from Cornell, WI south through Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire and on to the Mississippi River. A variety of industries and business along this route require rail service, making for some interesting rail traffic. The C&NW, Milwaukee Road, and SOO Line operated in this area around 1960. By Glenn Nicol. 1 of 3 files. (See also CVRR_CON.ZIP)

Regards

Barrie
    Thanks For The Reply!
    I'll Well Take A Look At It Now.

There's also the Chicago Great Western route, which has the Dubuque IA area. It includes the Dubuque Rail Bridge that goes across the river. Also has tracks that run right near it around Portage IL.
    "After you’ve done a thing the same way for two years, look it over carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. And after ten years, throw it away and start all over." - Alfred E. Perlman

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin1812 View Post
    G'day, it would probably help the young Perry Jr and others if some directions to the route were given. I have tried a search in the file library and come up with nothing.
    Regards
    Barrie
    It's in a beta form, the authors would need to give said direction...

Quote Originally Posted by Orbita View Post
    There's also the Chicago Great Western route, which has the Dubuque IA area. It includes the Dubuque Rail Bridge that goes across the river. Also has tracks that run right near it around Portage IL.
    I'll Will Take A Look At It!
    Thanks!

I wonder what route Eric is hinting at??