Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turntable

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    What I was intending to ask for was a screenshot of the turntable in-route with the yellow TDB lines visible... not the lines of the TDB file.

Also... turntables can’t be directly connected to a leading switch. They need a minimum of 1m straight between the pins on the turntable and a junction pin (red) for a switch.
    Perry.jpg
    Ah I see, sorry.
    Todd
    Iowa Chicago and Eastern Mason City Sub

Only thing that stands out to me is that there's no possible path across the turntable. I've got it working in two different routes now, but each has a path across the turntable. Not sure if that's a requirement or not.

Not sure if I want to do that though real life there is just that one track, to the right. but ill mess around with it and see but maybe CIRC put in a extra track...
    Todd

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    Only thing that stands out to me is that there's no possible path across the turntable. I've got it working in two different routes now, but each has a path across the turntable. Not sure if that's a requirement or not.
    Just tried that , no such luck for me. Unless I can send someone this route , I don't for see this turntable working for me. I am completely out of ideas and how to get it to work.
    Todd

The path doesn't have to touch the turntable, just needs to be close to the edge of the turntable. I can't remember, did you go into the turntables properties and select animated when you placed it?

Paul

Turns out I think the.dat file was named wrong because before bed last night I re used what Eric sent over and it works.
    Todd

That's great Todd!

Paul :-)

Quote Originally Posted by charland View Post
    That's great Todd!

Paul :-)
    Now to try to get the height map gone, PIA imo
    Todd