Thread: Feather river from 3d trains

Default Feather river from 3d trains

I have a good code to get started but when it looks for the second disk it doesn't like the one I have. The name if have to the second disk is WP _setup.2. Does somebody have that file & could send to me? At **removed**@gmail.com
    Last edited by Nels_Anderson; 09-20-2022 at 09:30 AM.

This route was originally sold on a single disc, why do you have it on two?

We don't answer to your email.
    Cheers
    Derek

Northern Virginia, United States of America

There are a few problems here....

First off; emailing installation files is considered piracy and could very well result in banishment from the forums (and file library) if any files change hands here, especially for a payware product.

Secondly; posting in a forum but asking for an email reply is not only suspicious as all get out, but also will leave you wide open for spam flooding your inbox in the future as various nefarious actors search the web for any email posted publicly to target.

Thirdly; 3dTrains has folded, and as far as I'm aware no support is offered for any 3dTrains product anymore (I certainly hope I'm wrong and will gladly be corrected if I am).

I vaguely remember there may have been a multi-disk option offered for the Feather River Canyon route at one time, but that would have been ten or more years ago now. The route was last offered as a download only. Did you buy a $50 route ten years ago but only just now attempt to install it? At first glance this doesn't make sense...

Quote Originally Posted by spoony1999 View Post
    This route was originally sold on a single disc, why do you have it on two?
    Yep, I also received only one cd when I purchased the route, from Marc.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.