Thread: Southern Railway (NS) AGS-north

Cool Southern Railway (NS) AGS-north

Colleagues,

The AGS-south is in the library and was done very early in the game. A request was sent to me to
    see if I could do the AGS-north and I have agreed to do it as a back-burner issue so it will be at least
    a year before it is completed.

That said, my health is excellent, I have no issues with altitude after a day or so of acclimation to the
    roughly 9500 ft. elevation of the C&TS which peaks at 10,015 feet, but at 83 nobody knows if we
    will wake up in the morning, so I have started putting together zip files of each route as I work on it
    and plan to have my son-in-law upload them to the "incomplete" area in the event that I get my last
    Form A and running orders*.

J. H. Sullivan

* A Form A was a list of the 19 and/or 31 orders that a train crew received when train operation was
    by train order with or without ABS. The 19 and/or 31 orders were green(19) or yellow(31) sheets
    describing the situation. 31 orders had to be signed for, 19 orders could be hooped up on the fly.

Love to see more things with This when it is geting worked on

I'll try t o provide that. For kicks I start the route about a mile north of the TN River and also include the
    NS line toward Ooletewah for a few miles, and the L&N(CSX) toward Atlanta for a few miles. Then at
    the other end of Chattanooga I include CSX toward Nashville for a few miles. I just fake in the major
    yards. Early in the MSTS era, someone attempted to do Proviso yard in Chicago and from his description
    of issues he had, he sounded like a candidate for the paper doll factory. This Chattanooga area is
    already part of the CNOTP3 in the library & eventually will be part of Nashville-Chattanooga.