Thread: Bnsf ge es44ac

Default Bnsf ge es44ac

Can anyone in our community help me with for Florida East coast engine number 806, GE ES44AC dual fuel locomotive, with a purpose-built LNG cryogenic fuel tender car by Chart Industries? It could be for BNSF, preferably for Microsoft Train Simulator and Trains 2019 for a consist I want to set up.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MwayneH1 View Post
    Can anyone in our community help me with for Florida East coast engine number 806, GE ES44AC dual fuel locomotive, with a purpose-built LNG cryogenic fuel tender car by Chart Industries? It could be for BNSF, preferably for Microsoft Train Simulator and Trains 2019 for a consist I want to set up.
    Sir, 1MwayneH1 You do realize that this is a Screen-Shot Section of The Forum,right? Plus, there's already FEC ES44C4s in The F/L( Follow all's that needed ). Thought I'd help & let you know in advance, thanks & have a good day.

Chart Industries, based in New Prague, Minnesota, recently constructed another Ferromex LNG tender for a new flat. Thought it might be a subject of interest once the time comes.