Thread: TP&W Toledo Peoria And Western Rte

Exclamation TP&W Toledo Peoria And Western Rte

this Route is Under Construction Problems i do not have Scenery. and i can not get any map titles to load in i have a mkr file in there and i cant get nothing to work....

i got big plans for this route please Help me to Get this done and Get the Scenery And Auto Placeing down the track

thanks

1212.jpg

1213.jpg

I started in TSRE by building a 9 tile route with the printed Manual by my side. You absolutely need this.

It's a pretty steep learning curve. Took me a year to learn this great editor.
    Very powerful tool so daily backups of your project are a must.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

yea i agree but i don't have the Manual can you get that for me?

got to rebuild the mkr file though

Found a TSRE manual that should help you out:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pw...aster/book.pdf

There are a ton of tutorials and tips for the route editor on the forums, Youtube, etc. Just be patient as you learn to use TSRE and build this route you are working on. The more you work with this tool, the better you'll get.
    "After you’ve done a thing the same way for two years, look it over carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. And after ten years, throw it away and start all over." - Alfred E. Perlman