Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indrail v2

Default Indrail v2

G'day All, I have downloaded and installed "INDRAIL V2" and all seemed to go well until I noticed it has a white void around the main station area. Dose anyone know of a fix for this? I tried the one in the Passenger Activities from the file library "indrail_v2_tiles_patch" but it seems to be corrupted. I had this route some time ago but lost it and remember a patch for it which fixed it without any issues.

Regards
    Barrie

G'day All, I have found the file I used the last time "indrailv2_or_tiles_patch.zip" worked a treat. I have now found another problem, cumming out of New Delhi station there appears to be a crossover piece missing I will investigate further.
    Regards
    Barrie

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin1812 View Post
    G'day All, I have found the file I used the last time "indrailv2_or_tiles_patch.zip" worked a treat. I have now found another problem, cumming out of New Delhi station there appears to be a crossover piece missing I will investigate further.
    Regards
    Barrie
    Hello

The original route was full of "dummy" points and crossovers, without the actual turnouts enabled. It could be what you are seeing.

G'day Joe, that could be so, just that the crossover piece "track" is missing got my eye otherwise I would not have noticed.
    Regards
    Barrie

G'day Joe, that could be so, just that the crossover piece "track" is missing got my eye otherwise I would not have noticed.
    Regards
    Barrie
    Cheers. I made a merge route of this route with some others, and in the course fixed many of the badly laid tracks. The scenery on this route is excellent for the period it was released, but the trackwork is definitely wanting

G'day Joe, I have two passenger sets missing from "12009 Mumbai-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express" these two sets appear multiple times in the activity I have tried everything and the don't appear to be on Train Sim and I have tried several Indian sites but the all seemed to be full of suspicious activity. Attached is the two lists of the missing stock.

Warning: Ignored missing engine F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmuDriving.eng in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmuLadies.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmuMotor.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmu1stClass.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmu2ndClass.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing engine F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmuDriving.eng in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmuMotor.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmu2ndClass.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmu1stClass.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmuLadies.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON
    Hoping you may be able to shed some light on these elusive assets, also you may be able to suggest some Indian sites that are suitable.
    Regards
    Barrie

Gandangara Estate, Sutherland Shire. N.S.W, Australia.

G'day Joe, I have two passenger sets missing from "12009 Mumbai-Ahmedabad Shatabdi Express" these two sets appear multiple times in the activity I have tried everything and the don't appear to be on Train Sim and I have tried several Indian sites but the all seemed to be full of suspicious activity. Attached is the two lists of the missing stock.

Warning: Ignored missing engine F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmuDriving.eng in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmuLadies.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmuMotor.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmu1stClass.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\PDcEmu2ndClass.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai Local_WR_12.CON

Warning: Ignored missing engine F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmuDriving.eng in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmuMotor.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmu2ndClass.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmu1stClass.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON

Warning: Ignored missing wagon F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmuLadies.wag in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.CON
    Hoping you may be able to shed some light on these elusive assets, also you may be able to suggest some Indian sites that are suitable.
    Regards
    Barrie
    Hi

which software were you using to generate this report?

Thanks

Daniel
    Daniel - Sydney (Glad I'm not in Townsville)
    It used to be my favourite place in the world.

Warning: Ignored missing engine F:\Indian routes\trains\trainset\ASM - IR EMU\MDcEmuDriving.eng in consist F:\Indian routes\TRAINS\CONSISTS\Mumbai_DC_EMU.zip
    Mumbai_WR_EMU.zip

Regards
    Barrie
    I can tell you file name but most probably site ( WWW.indianrailsim.tk ) where it was available is now shut it's operation.
    Mumbai_DC_EMU.zip
    Mumbai_WR_EMU.zip

G'day, thank you for that information, I guess I will just look for something to replace them.
    Thanks and regards.
    Barrie

G'day Daniel, I got the information from OpenRailsLog and just copied and paste to notepad.
    Regards
    Barrie