Thread: UnderStanding Open-Rails New "Flange" Stream

Default UnderStanding Open-Rails New "Flange" Stream

Now, I'm not currently around The Stream's Name to Properly Remember Its Name & How It's Suppose To Be Set-Up to get The Flanges to Function & all, but how does it work? I've used It before & I've noticed less to none really. Any Trick to get It to Work Any Better @ all If Needed @ All?

CurveForve( If I Remember Correctly ).

Quote Originally Posted by marklester01 View Post
    Now, I'm not currently around The Stream's Name to Properly Remember Its Name & How It's Suppose To Be Set-Up to get The Flanges to Function & all, but how does it work? I've used It before & I've noticed less to none really. Any Trick to get It to Work Any Better @ all If Needed @ All?
    Are these the ORTS parameters you have a question about?

Code:
    Comment ( LS&IRR Drawing for Alco RSD-12 Numbers 1800-1804 )
    Comment ( PRR Technical Specification Drawing E-456753B for Diesel Class AS-18AM )
    Comment ( Frontal Area = cross-sectional-area = 13.47094 meters squared = 145ft^2 )
    Comment ( Mass Range: 347000lbs = 157.3966t to 348000lbs = 157.8501t fully loaded and ballasted )
    Comment ( ORTS Parameters for wagon section of ENG file )
    Comment ( include ( "..\\..\\..\\..\\..\\Common.inc\\Locomotives\\CarBody\\ALCO_RSD12.inc" ) )

ORTSNumberAxles ( 0 )
    	ORTSNumberBogies ( 2 )
    	ORTSLengthBogieCentre ( 10.795m )
    	ORTSLengthCarBody ( 16.3576m )
    	ORTSLengthCouplerFace ( 17.72285m )
    	ORTSWagonFrontalArea ( 145ft^2 )
    	ORTSRigidWheelBase ( 3.81m )
    	ORTSWheelFlangeLength ( 19.1516mm )
    	ORTSMaximumWheelFlangeAngle ( 1.308996rad )
    	ORTSTrackGauge ( 1435.1mm )
    	ORTSUnbalancedSuperelevation ( 65.024mm )
    Specifically from above >>> ORTSWheelFlangeLength and ORTSMaximumWheelFlangeAngle
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

No, TS has them in Their Sets & NAVS for Flanges( Flange Squeals ), I'll be Able to now go look( Excuse the way It'sWrittenthough): Stream( Priority( can vary), Triggers( can vary too), Variable Trigger, ( CurveForce_Inc_Past 700 StartLoop Release( Numbercan Vary as well File,x.....<how many Flange numbers with Titles, Selectionmethod ( Random SelSelection ),, Variable Trigger( Curve Force_Dec_Past 700 ReLoopReleaseWithJump() ) ) Freq.Curve SpeedControlled CurvcePoints( vary ) - or not, number to right equal up 44100hz, )Granularity ( 0.05 ) ) VolumeCurve) SpeedCurveSpeedControlledCurvePoints( Vary) ( numbers up to 44,100hz ), ) Granularity ( 0.01 )))

Oh, okay...it's me being dense...the word "stream" should have given me a hint...a sound file for curve squeal...sorry cannot help with that one.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.