Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mapleleaf Tracks Sale

Default Mapleleaf Tracks Sale

MLT has a 30% off sale running for the next few days.
    Regards,

Nick

boffin0 on TikTok

Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

It would fantastic if the Toronto Mainline Trains/MLT/Tiger Trains mob actually let someone buy their stuff rather than banning them from doing so for some arbitrary reason only known to themselves.
    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Quote Originally Posted by tarrant75 View Post
    It would fantastic if the Toronto Mainline Trains/MLT/Tiger Trains mob actually let someone buy their stuff rather than banning them from doing so for some arbitrary reason only known to themselves.
    Yeah, it's great to see they have started doing the same as the other good ol boys club.

Seems to be TS and BLW/ZT are the only legit guys left!
    -Shawn K-

Never had issue with any branches of this vendor, I’ve purchased plenty from them. My only request would be to sell some rolling stock without the showroom shine.

I have never had a problem purchasing anything from the above mentioned!

My experience is that none of the vendors ban people arbitrarily. If you think you've been blocked in error, challenge it.

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    My experience is that none of the vendors ban people arbitrarily. If you think you've been blocked in error, challenge it.
    I have, and the ONLY thing I can reason I can think of is that I work for "the enemy". They've never bothered to answer any of my correspondence
    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    I have, with zero responses. Change of address from moving and card information over the years probably created a red flag for them.
    The other was probably editing the shape files to remove the unrealistic shine on some of the files and showing of the unshine versions through photos was probably frowned upon.
    One is probably still holding a grudge account of making my own shape files and producing photo texture repaints when I was being taught by another... Shrugs.

Oh well, at least TS and BLW/ZT are willing to work with me and keep my business.
    -Shawn K-

Quote Originally Posted by jdonald1 View Post
    I have never had a problem purchasing anything from the above mentioned!
    Nor have I.

10. Default

Okay I guess we will do this publicly:

1st: Mr. Kelley, your account is not blocked not sure what your talking about both accounts at Tigertains & TMT are both active.

2nd: Mr. Nelson your account was suspended after you posted a couple of images on Oct. 17, 2021 showing a NCIX hopper from a set you did not purchase. If you can provide proof of purchase of the NSC 5847cuft Pellet Hopper set, or proof that this is not a model by Tigertrains.com, then the suspension will be lifted.

As for many shops online and brick/mortar terms & conditions are there to be read:
    3. General Conditions
    We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.

Upon opening an account customer agreed to the terms & conditions. So I am not sure why I am being a 'bad' guy for protecting my livelihood.

And on another note, I am currently dealing with my 86yr old mother who fell down the stairs & broke her arm, and my own health issues, I am not working as much on models.
    Toronto Mainline Trains
    www.torontomainlinetrains.ca
    www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
    www.tigertrains.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains