Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mapleleaf Tracks Sale

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoMainlineTrains View Post
    Okay I guess we will do this publicly:

1st: Mr. Kelley, your account is not blocked not sure what your talking about both accounts at Tigertains & TMT are both active.
    Thank you, I will take a peak and see what results take place with the log in this time around.
    -Shawn K-

Lets all remember that the 4 bay NSC 5847 pellet car also came with the Bala 2 route, and was again re-sold in the Bala 2.2 update where the Trainset folder was reorganized. Some people (myself included) made that route purchase before MLT ever ended up in the TigerToronto camp. Whomever Andy may or may not have provided complimentary copies of Bala2 to when he owned MLT, that really remains his dealings.

3. Default

Okay, then so benefit of the doubt, I will reinstate the account. I am not sure if he purchased the Bala original route which came out pre 2015 as he doesn't have an account at MLT and the software for the shop is the same since 01/30/2015. He would not own Bala 2.0 or the update.
    Toronto Mainline Trains
    www.torontomainlinetrains.ca
    www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
    www.tigertrains.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains

2nd: Mr. Nelson your account was suspended after you posted a couple of images on Oct. 17, 2021 showing a NCIX hopper from a set you did not purchase. If you can provide proof of purchase of the NSC 5847cuft Pellet Hopper set, or proof that this is not a model by Tigertrains.com, then the suspension will be lifted.
    I've gone searching through my trainset folder, and the only NCIX hopper I have in there was one done by New England Paint Shops. I can decry innocence all I want, the fact of the matter is that when it is an argument posting the negative, it is a lot harder than to "prove" something. It's even harder to prove with a digital asset, shy of sending you the contents of my hard drives, but hey, I may have deleted something from the contents before I send it.

I KNOW I didn't pirate, but in your eyes, you feel that I have. I apologize for whatever offense you feel I may have caused, and I wish your mother a swift recovery.
    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

When I bought my copy, MLT was still using SWREG. User accounts for buyers didn't exist.

6. Default

I know it was 13yrs ago that the original MLT Bala was made, I did not remember that the car was part of the route. I have a photographic memory but, nothing ever develops. Anyhow, the account was reinstated and your TMT approval was issued. And, thank you for your wishes about my mother.
    Toronto Mainline Trains

Thanks Ian, much appreciated. Once I can convince the Minister for War & Finance to let me spring for another $15.00 I'll spring for the MP36's for the MARC set too
    - Chris N.
    So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

1st: Mr. Kelley......

.......And on another note, I am currently dealing with my 86yr old mother who fell down the stairs & broke her arm, and my own health issues, I am not working as much on models.

Hi there Ian,
    I just went on a spending spree between Tiger Trains and Toronto Mainline Trains to say the least. I'm surprised I remembered my log in info considering I no longer own that particular email I used. Is there a possibility that can be changed without screwing up my account?

Also, I had no idea you had released a Cavendish Reefer car. I was actually pretty excited seeing that, as it's part of the JD Irving family, of which I work at. I haven't personally seen these cars yet, but we have been shipping plenty of Potatoes from Cavendish Farms via CPPU refrigerated 53' containers. So that's still exciting regardless!

Also on a final note, best wished to your mother, and a speedy recovery, as well as your own!

-Shawn K-

9. Default

You can update your email by logging into the account and changing the email. Send me your new email address though as the sales ad's are sent via a different program.
    Toronto Mainline Trains